It seems like an odd question, but we get it a lot. CSGOShop Ltd. is a registered Canadian corporation with a dedicated, full-time team behind it.
We have sold more than $15,000,000 in skins since we started in March 2015.
We have over 400,000 customers.
We typically stock more than 80,000 items.
Here's our G2A rating if you'd like to take a look
If you still have questions or are hesitant on whether we're legitimate - come talk to us! We have a support team that is always happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to making you another one of our happy customers.
The Fee Structure is as follows:
Selling an item: 0% is taken from the sale price of an item.
Withdrawing from CSGOShop Balance: 5% is taken from the total balance withdrawn. There are no additional fees for cashing out, we cover the costs to send you funds via PayPal.
We have three basic requirements listed below:
1) Users must own CS:GO on their Steam account.
2) Users must have a Steam account that is at least 1 month old.
3) A users' Steam account must be free of trade bans (trade probation/ban). *Temporary trade locks due to escrow do not count.
4) We do not require users to be over the Age of 18 to buy, sell, or cash out funds to PayPal. As our TOU states, users must be over the age of 13 and parental permission is required for purchases made by users under the age of 18. That said, you must follow all of PayPal's requirements, we are not responsible if PayPal locks your account because you violated their Terms of Service.
These measures are meant to reduce CSGOShop's fraud costs, keeping fees low for all users.
1) Check your trade link and make sure it is a valid trade link for the purchasing account (i.e. You can't use the trade URL of an alt account or your friend's account.
2) Check to see if you have a temporary Steam Guard trade ban by trying to initiate a trade with a friend.
3) Make sure you aren't CS:GO VAC banned on the account.
4) Make sure Steam's trading servers are online. You can check Steam's status here: https://steamstat.us/
5) If you've gone through the troubleshooting steps above and it's been 30 minutes or longer since you've placed your order, please create a support ticket so that our staff can promptly assist you.
For Undelivered items: We offer our customers store credit or a cash refund depending on the situation. Simply create a ticket and our staff will process your refund. Refunds are processed within 1 business day.
For Delivered items: These refunds are at the discretion of our staff. The reason for this is that these are digital items, not physical goods and their values change rapidly. It is very time consuming to coordinate item returns from customers so please be sure you have the right item before checking out and accepting a trade offer.
Random Cases: Due to the nature of the product, refunds will not be issued unless the recipient's Steam account is Trade/VAC banned and unable to receive CS:GO items. If the item can not be delivered for any other reason, (i.e. wrong trade URL, Steam downtime, temporary trade-lock) the recipient is not eligible for a refund. The item will be held and sent to the recipient as soon as they are able to accept trade offers.
Please direct these to [email protected] and they will be reviewed by our team.
At the moment, only Paypal is available for balance withdrawls. Let us know if you'd like to see other methods (besides Bitcoin) and we will look into them.
Withdaws/Cashouts are sent out at least once per day Monday through Friday.
No, at this time we do not require any form of verification in order to withdraw your funds via PayPal. As long as your PayPal account can receive funds you're set.
We have perks like increased listings and bitcoin cash outs for sellers of over $1000 USD per week. If you'd like to apply email us at [email protected]